We save you time and give you peace of mind by finding the best possible insurance cover to suit your needs.get in touch
About Insurance Aid General Brokers
Insurance Aid General Brokers are innovators in insurance.
We know that insurance only matters when you need it. We know that fine print and policy details are the last thing you read.
At Insurance Aid General Brokers, we will save you time, worry and money by finding the best insurance policy for your needs, reading the fine print and managing your claims when you make them.
All you have to do is give us a call or drop in.
Established in 1985, our offices are located on the Gold Coast and Brisbane, and our friendly and qualified staff are ready to assist with all your business and personal insurance needs.
We offer total and flexible solutions, and can compare the market to find the best insurance policy/s for;
- Car, caravan, boat and trailer insurance
- Home and contents insurance
- Commercial motor insurance
- Residential Strata insurance
- Commercial Strata insurance
- Property and Landlord insurance
- Marine (commercial, pleasure craft, jet-ski)
- Farm insurance
- Business insurance including property, interruption, liability, cyber, theft, fire and machinery insurance
- Liability insurance including professional indemnity, products and public liability
- Life insurances (we work closely with our trusted partners to provide this for you)
That’s what they said
Body Corporate Management Queensland has a strong emphasis on providing bespoke services for smaller Body Corporate complexes. We work with a number of organisations to assist us provide all the services that our owners require. We value high quality service and independence of companies that we use. When it comes to insurance – and especially looking at market comparisons – we want to engage the services of a company that is efficient and thorough. Insurance Aid General Brokers is our preferred insurance broker. They have always been there for us, and for our Body Corporate owners. The format of the information they provide is clear and concise. It’s simple to understand and makes it easier for our owners to make an informed choice about their insurance. When we have had insurance claims, the support, efficiency and communication is brilliant. Again – this just simply helps us to keep our owners informed.
Wow! We are constantly amazed at how easy you make life with your “nothing is too hard” attitude. Cannot thank you enough for pulling all stops out to upgrade our Liability policy with 30 minutes notice to enable us to secure a lucrative contract. Even when it comes to claims, our job is already half done by your staff before we start the process. Guess that’s why we keep coming back year after year for renewals of all our business and personal insurances. To Naomi and Jodie and the team, thanks thanks thanks!
“In all my dealings with Insurance Aid, they have been there with a solution to any of my insurance problems. If a phone call couldn’t solve an issue I had, they came out to visit and they would help me on site. What more could you want from an Insurance Broker? That’s why I keep coming back year after year! When you onto a good thing, stick to it!”
“As Chairperson of both the Bel Air on Broadbeach and the Bel Air East Body Corporates, I have dealt extensively with IAGB, who during the past eight years have acted, as our Insurance brokers. The service that our Body Corporates receives from IAGB is excellent and through their advice, we are able to save financially, and all claims are handled with speed, efficiency, professionally and most of all with a personal touch that is so hard to find in today’s Insurance Market. The Manager of the IAGB claims department, Ken is always available for advice and guidance and through this personal approach, our Body Corporate is able to relax re insurance matters, knowing that the advice we have received is the best and up to date available.”
“I have always found Andrew and the team at IAGB to be professional and efficient in handling my claims. I like the fact there is an in house claims team.”
“I have enjoyed the services and personal input Insurance Aid has offered over the last 8 years. Their knowledge and guidance on the many issues we as a Body Corporate have faced over the years has been so helpful. The whole team at Insurance Aid has always been helpful, and friendly during my inquires and I would totally recommend Insurance Aid General Brokers to any Body Corporate or company that needs a professional insurance company to act for them.”
“We’ve used Emma and the team at Insurance Aid General Brokers for years. Their friendliness, professionalism, and expedient attention to our matters, as well as their unbeatable rates are all reasons why we gladly count on them!”
“I have always found Ken and Team to be very understanding of our Insurance needs and offering the highest levels of Customer Service. Our Body Corporate faced a particularly difficult flood claim in 2011 – IAGB went above and beyond in representing our claim to our Insurers and ultimately assisted us to reach a very successful outcome. I would certainly recommend Insurance Aid General Brokers in managing your Insurance requirements.”
Why use a broker?
Your Insurance Aid General Brokers personalized service will save you time and money by;
- Reviewing your specific insurance needs
- Sourcing and comparing insurance quotes,
- Providing advice on how to make the most of your insurance budget,
- Managing your yearly insurance premium reviews and
- Assisting with your insurance claims.
We understand how insurance works and even have the ability to negotiate competitive premiums and insurance discounts on your behalf.
We pride ourselves on the strong, long-term relationships we have with all major insurance companies and combined with our experience; we can cut through red tape and get the best outcomes for you.
Contact us today to discover the exceptional service and advice you can trust from the innovators in insurance.
Protecting your interests
Insurance Aid General Brokers is operating under the guidance of the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) and the regulations of the Financial Services Reform Bill (passed in 2001).
We regularly attend professional education courses hosted by the National Insurance Brokers Association and are active members of The Council of Queensland Insurance Brokers (CQIB).
Insurance Aid General Brokers are also a member of the Steadfast Insurance Broker Group, the largest general insurance broker network in Australia & New Zealand, comprising over 340 brokerages with over 1100 offices across metropolitan and regional areas.
Through our memberships and network affiliations we are able to provide you with;
- Access to customized policies not publicly available
- Real time market comparisons
- The ability to champion your claims
- A choice of policies from over 150 insurers
- Buying power and influence of the network
Insurance Brokers Code of Practice
We subscribe to the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice.. The Code provides that brokers:
- Act in the best interests of the client.
- Provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection.
- Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting.
- Respect the client’s confidentiality in relation to all records and information.
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation.
- Make available all relevant documentation, policies and certificates, endorsements, and premium calculations as may be required.
- Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings.
- In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement.
- Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members.
- Act in the spirit of the Code and encourage others to do likewise.
To obtain a copy of the Code, click here