Insurance Aid General Brokers hosted our annual Breast Ever Brunch this month, raising $3,629 for Breast Cancer and smashing our fundraising goal.
It’s a heartbreaking reality that breast cancer remains the most common cancer affecting women in Australia, with approximately 49 women being diagnosed every single day.*
IAGB is committed to making an impact for these women by raising funds for Mater Chicks in Pink so on Friday, October 26, 2018 we hosted a fundraising brunch at our offices in Murarrie.
With delicious food and prizes galore we easily surpassed last year’s total of $2601 and our original goal of $3000.
Our prizes were donated from our generous underwriters and clients and included;
• Ladies Hamper w prosecco & chocolate – courtesy of Allianz
• $250 Flight Centre Gift Card – donated by ATC
• $150 Westfield Gift Card – donated by Attvest
• $100 Myer Gift Card – donated by Berkley
• Signed Collingwood Jersey – donated by CGU
• Bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne + $100 Myer Gift Card – donated by SUU
• 2012 Scorpo Chardonnay + 2010 Heathcote Estate Shiraz donated by Chubb
• Hamper of craft beer, chocolate and other snacks – donated by Medi Mobile
• Marlborough Sounds Sauvignon Blanc & 2016 Pepper Jack Shiraz – donated by QBE
• Bottle of Verve – donated by QUS
• $100 visa gift card – donated by SUU
• $100 Endota Spa Gift Voucher – donated by UAA
• Hamper w signed Lion football – donated by Vero
• Bottle of Moet + $50 event cinema voucher- Donated by Zurich
• Red Balloon Voucher – donated by SCI
Insurance Aid General Brokers Managing Director Andrew Hinz said the event was a huge success with more than 50 people attending.
“Thanks to everyone who attended and congratulations to our prize winners,” he said.
“Don’t forget if you were unable to attend you can still donate!”
To make your donation, simply click…
For more information about the statistics and Cancer support services visit