Insurance Aid General Brokers have regular meetings, learning and development sessions with Insurers. This post provides information on the latest updates and product news.
JULY 2019 – Chubb presents its new partner program and products
International insurer Chubb continues to expand its presence and improve its service in Australia and was recently ranked number one for claims turnaround time, product innovation and premium stability in the 2019 Insurance Business Australia Broker Survey.
To keep abreast of the changes, Insurance Aid General Brokers recently met with the SME National Sales Leader for Chubb to find out more about the new products and offers available.
IAGB General Manager Shane Risby said Chubb took the opportunity to run the IAGB team through its key partner program, named Cornerstone, and the new cyber insurance product for small to medium business.
“Cornerstone is designed to help keep our people abreast of market challenges while enabling us to be more responsive and efficient for our customers.
“It is fantastic to partner up with an insurer who wants to support insurance brokers like ourselves and we are very proud to be part of their Cornerstone program.”
Key benefits of being involved in the Cornerstone program include a dedicated customer relationship manager, training and development in Chubb products, access to new products and discounts.
Chubb has also recently developed a new Cyber product that provides SME businesses a cover that is comparable to some of their larger, corporate & global clients.
“Cyber is a new and evolving risk for all businesses and one that is becoming more prevalent in today’s society,” Shane said.
“Until now, most cyber insurance policies have been aimed at businesses with high exposure and big bottom line. With Chubb’s new offer, we now have a few SME cyber policies which we can offer to our business clients.”
Some of the benefits of the Chubb SME cyber policy include;
- Easy to set up with minimal business information required
- Includes value add options like, a password management tool for your business . This helps mitigate cyber-attacks by keeping your passwords safe.
- First response / loss mitigation phone app – —24/7 incident reporting via your mobile device with assistance from third party specialists who will respond in an effort to support you if a cyber-attack happens on your business
- Phishing simulation program – to help you and your staff understand and identify phishing email and triggers
“Give us a call if you want to discuss. We are able to work with Chubb in identifying key Cyber risks for your industry type, which will help us set up the right policy, while also mitigating any potential risk,” Shane said.
For more information about Chubb’s cyber capability, visit the following links…
- How to Report a Cyber Incident – https://www.chubb.com/au-en/business/how-to-report-a-cyber-incident.aspx
- Chubb Cyber Index – https://chubbcyberindex.com/
- Loss Scenarios From Internal Cyber Threats – https://www.chubb.com/au-en/articles/loss-scenarios-from-internal-cyber-threats.aspx
- Top 5 Cyber tips for SMEs – https://www.chubb.com/au-en/articles/cyber-tips-for-smes.aspx
Shane said developing strong relationships with insurers was part of the IAGB difference and helped the team deliver better products and tailored service.
“We develop these relationships through in-house training days, partnering for charity events and regularly attending industry events and training.
“Next month we’ll be teaming up with Chubb for the annual Bridge to Brisbane event to raise funds for the Children’s Cancer Institute.”