The cost of insurance to a business can be substantial. Premium Funding is a cash flow solution that gives your business the ability to spread the payments of your insurance policy over the course of smaller monthly instalments.
How can we help?
Premium Funding eliminates the outlay of potentially large lump sum premiums. This gives you the flexibility to invest working capital in other income-generating opportunities without affecting existing finance arrangements.
Benefits of Premium Funding:
- Monthly instalment payments provides cash flow certainty
- Easy repayment options via direct debit, credit card or EFT
- Simple loan documentation with auto renewal option
- No security or director guarantees required (in most cases)
- Consolidation of all your Insurance policies – multiple policies can be placed under one premium funding agreement
- Competitive, fixed low interest rates.
- Interest payments, credit charges and application fees may be tax deductible.
As your insurance broker we will organise everything for you. Once the relevant paperwork is submitted we will obtain a valid quote for you. All we need is your signature and your bank details – it’s that simple.
At IAGB we partner with business’ that we feel align with the best interests of our clients and therefore work very closely with Attvest Finance.
Attvest Finance offers a complete range of funding options — All general policy classes including workers compensation and non-cancellable policies together with domestic and strata plan premiums. Attvest is known best for its close partnership with you (the client) and the insurance broker. This creates great value premium funding solutions tailored for your needs. Offering flexible settlement terms, with repayments available in monthly, weekly, fortnightly and quarterly basis.
For further information on how a funding option can help free up your cash flow, please contact our office.
Get in touch
We can work with you to build the perfect insurance package, chosen from a wide range of providers.
We’ll simplify the process, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re adequately protected.